Jazz has offered 50% extra volume of all of its 4G mobile broadband plans. These 4G MBB Plans includes Monthly Internet Basic, Monthly Internet Regular and Monthly Internet Heavy in which extra 50% data volume is offered.
Following are the Jazz 4G MBB Plans with complete details of extra data volume:
Monthly Internet Basic: Volume: 15 GBStatus Code: *117*71*2# Subscription Fee: Rs .999Subscription Code: *117*71#Un-Subscription Code: *117*71*4#Validity: 30 Days Monthly Internet Regular: Volume: 36 GBStatus Code: *117*73*2# Subscription Fee: Rs .1500Subscription Code: *117*73#Un-Subscription Code: *117*73*4#Validity: 30 Days Monthly Internet Heavy: Volume: 75 GBStatus Code: *117*74*2# Subscription Fee: Rs .2500Subscription Code: *117*74#Un-Subscription Code: *117*74*4#Validity: 30 Days
How to Recharge and Purchase the Jazz 4G MBB Device?
- To recharge your device through web please click here
- To subscribe to bundles through web click here
- To purchase MBB device please visit your nearest service center, franchise, retailer or click here
Note: New Internet Volumes with 50% Free incentive is applicable to all subscriptions and renewals from 13 Oct, 2017 and on wards.
Terms & Conditions:
- Prices are inclusive of applicable taxes.
- Pay as you go is not available on MBB bundles once package expires.
- MBB internet bundles will be auto-subscribed.
- These bundles are also available on Data SIM.
- Internet offers can be subscribed and consumed in 2G, 3G and LTE networks.
- To check remaining MB’s and validity, dial bundle status codes for FREE.
- Actual Internet speed will depend on multiple factors like device, web pages accessed, time of day, number of simultaneous users, distance from 3G site etc.
- Withholding tax of 12.5% applies on recharge/bill
- Service charges of 5% and operational fee of 5% apply on recharge and 19.5% FED applies on usage in Punjab, Sindh, Baluchistan and KPK
- Service charges of 5.11% and operational fee of 5.11% apply on recharge and 17% FED applies on usage in Federal Territory, FATA, AJK and Gilgit Baltistan
- 2.14% higher prices will be charged in Federal Territory, FATA, , AJK and Gilgit Baltistan
- Unwanted and unethical (unreasonable) messages can be reported by texting SENDER’s NUMBER (SPACE) message to 9000 –PTA