I think that any sort of writing can be equated to thinking. It depends on how one thinks and the way one feels like expressing his or her ideas.
Some people, especially artists, find it hard to express themselves with the help of words and thus seek a better way to voice what they feel like. The same is true about the people of other artistic professions. The singers express themselves with the help of lyrics and music, the poets find it easy to express themselves with the help of rhymed words. It is truly unbelievable how people find so many ways to express themselves.
As for the academic writing, it is, of course, one of the most difficult ways to master to express oneself as it is very precise clear and to the point. There is always the beginning that is about what you would like to say, the main body in which you go on to your major point and the conclusion in which you highlight what you’ve been up to by saying all this time.
Without a doubt, academic writing is one of the clearest ways to express oneself as it is very logical. One has to take the time to learn how to do that properly. Essay writing can be a nice way to practice writing academically.
These are one of the best academic writing websites you can have a look before writing anything .
What to expect:
- Lots of work throughout the year, even during the low season.
- During the low season the CPP can go as low as $2 – $5, but during the peak season depending on the level of your account, the CPP can go as high as $10 – $20
- Very strict editors, you can expect fines for very flimsy reasons.
- Very high quality work is expected or else you stand to lose your account.
- Writers.ph – An Essaywriters.net affiliate.
- Asiawriters.net – An EW affiliate.
- FreelancerCareers – An EW affiliate.
- Academia-Research – Have some of the highest CPP’s around but jobs are very hard to come by. They are very strict on quality.
- Writerscash – An academia-research affiliate
- Writerbay – One of my favorites. Jobs are always in plenty, and they are lenient on the quality of work required.
- FreelanceWritingCenter – The best academic writing around, according to some people, but not me.
- 4writers.net – Similar to Essaywriters.net, but with fewer jobs.
- Essayshark – A different kind of academic writing account. In Essayshark you communicate directly with the client, on the price and everything. Veryyy lenient on everything.
- Allwriting.net – My first and still my favorite academic writing account. No fines, job security and timely payment. Most of the jobs are from Australia, where not much is expected in terms of quality.
- SNR – Only hires native english writers. However, their pay is great and there is usually a constant flow of orders.
- Edusson – Uses a similar approach with Essayshark. They have the best policies, and they value their writers.
- EssayJedi.com – Similar to Essayshark, but with close to no work throughout the year. Were de-indexed by Google a few months ago, and they launched essayjedii.
- Essaypro.com – Similar to Essayshark and Edusson.
- AcademicSciences.co.uk – The company only hires native English speakers, but they usually have few orders throughout apart from the peak season.
- Uploadessays.com – Used to be a great site, but they the company was purchased by freelanceWritingCenter.
- Topwriterslist.com – The CPP is very low, but there is usually a constant flow of orders throughout.
- Bluecorp – CPP is average at best, but you get to pick more orders as you advance through the levels.
- Acemyhomework.com – one of the best sites around, especially if you successfully advance through the levels.
- Prospectsolution.com – Mostly hires writers from the UK. The pay is good.
- Researchwritingcenter.com – Has one of the best CPPs around, is a take account, has a constant flow of orders. However, the company has very strict editors who will pester you with unnecessary edits with each attracting a fine!
- Research Eden – No jobs, don’t waste your time.
- Livingston Research – Pay is good, although they have few orders.
- Proficientwriters.com – Few jobs, and average CPP.